Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bunkering and newbies

Diggie

Great Balls of Styrofoam
Originally posted by Rebelsniper
i hate it wen players i play in rec-ball wipe the paint! its just unfair and annoying! it ruins the game in my eyes! at the site where i have a saturday job if ur cought wiping the paint we make u sit under a sign that says: Im an ugly ******* that wipes off the paint! its comicle! i also hate dead players that walk over 2 their mate, who is defending their base, and tels them every position of the opposition! it really annoys me!:mad:
From what I read in Tigger's post, the poor sod was wiping his hit off to check it because he couldn't see the hit directly. Besides, he called himself out too.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
These are examples of why you should if at all possible see who you are playing with first instead of randomly getting thrown in amongst a bunch of newbies. It is annoying to say the least to have to deal with the stupidity exhibited by so many. FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE HOW COMPLICATED CAN ONE PAINT SPLAT OR STEP OUT OF BOUNDS AND YOU'RE OUT BE?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! Playing with imbeciles is a waste of time, money, air, paint, and stress. Patience has its place in teaching people the game, showing them a good time, and so forth, but honestly I for one have better things to do than to take the few days I have off from work and have them ruined by people who claim or actually possess the ignorance or lack of simple human graces to understand and play a game whose rules are so comparatively few and simple. It seems not a stretch to imagine that the rest of everyone here would feel the same.

Subterfuge

Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
They did it again. This time I was inside a REALLY small bunker that didn't happen by chance. Inside the fence that surrounds the paintball field were a bunch of trash cans. I set myself up behind them only for the so called refs to say I wasn't allowed behind them. I had to change bunkers fast while people were firing at me!
Anyways while I am holed down inside this 2x2 foot bunker this guy yells bunker! bunker! bunker! In the back of mind I thought "not again". I dropped down on my back and unloaded on the guy when he came into view. All I got was a bunch of yells that I was out;however, all the paintballs he fired at me bounced off for some odd reason. He continued while I stood there dumb founded and bunkered the newbie in the bunker behind me( who gave no supporting fire on the left side whatsoever) the right way. What! was he afraid of me or something! Then he shows everyone the bruise I gave him but I guess the paint was wiped or bounced.
Well that was the only game we lost that day. My bro and I are great communicators. The next games we setup on the so called legal bunkers and won the rematch. It was funny the last guy alive freaked out or something,because he backed out of his bunker. It was 4 on 1, all of us rushing. Before he could call himself out, each player on our team tagged him 3 times.

420dankdawg

Team Valkyr
Apr 26, 2002
Arizona, USA
Originally posted by Rebelsniper
i hate it wen players i play in rec-ball wipe the paint! its just unfair and annoying! it ruins the game in my eyes! at the site where i have a saturday job if ur cought wiping the paint we make u sit under a sign that says: Im an ugly ******* that wipes off the paint! its comicle! i also hate dead players that walk over 2 their mate, who is defending their base, and tels them every position of the opposition! it really annoys me!
nothing pisses me off more than a wiper. when i see someone wipe, i shoot at least 10 onto them until they run off the field with their gun in the air waving like a white surrender flag. if someone wipes, you all should do the same:D

pbshadow

Jun 3, 2002
home.
Visit site
if someone yells bunker........ then say DENIED!!! and cap him in the balls. and if he even tries to argue. do what my friendly nice neighborhood pastor did(true thing). he took off his barrel plug and capped his nuts again from like 2 foot away.so....... if u hit him first , wipe ur hit, or, in a tourney wait for the ref. if the ARGUES. well shoot him in the nutz too.

easiest way to stop a convrsation. cap someone in the nuts