Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

bushmaster 2 and unibody phantom how much they worth?

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Hi guys, I have found a bushmaster 2 and a phantom unibody in a local antiques shop (?!) I just want to know what they are worth price wise? I dont have pics as he wouldnt allow me to even for id'ing purposes. Both look mint very little wear on the outside and even under the pump handles.
I know it is a bit of a long shot without pics, but I would be thankful of any help as I dont know pumps that well.

Avon

Sep 27, 2010
Nottingham
Hi guys, I have found a bushmaster 2 and a phantom unibody in a local antiques shop (?!) I just want to know what they are worth price wise? I dont have pics as he wouldnt allow me to even for id'ing purposes. Both look mint very little wear on the outside and even under the pump handles.
I know it is a bit of a long shot without pics, but I would be thankful of any help as I dont know pumps that well.
Buy them mate and sell on here i know someone who would be interested :) or tell me where the shop is ;)

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Thats why I need to know what they are worth no point in spending for example £100 each if the are in reality only worth £50, I really want the phantom but seeing as I have just bought an etha and an automag in the last week it wont see any game time. I shall just see what you guys on here say they are worth.

Avon

Sep 27, 2010
Nottingham
Thats why I need to know what they are worth no point in spending for example £100 each if the are in reality only worth £50, I really want the phantom but seeing as I have just bought an etha and an automag in the last week it wont see any game time. I shall just see what you guys on here say they are worth.
If in good condition £70 ish

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I have been to look at them again and the bushmaster is actually a fieldmaster so what would be a good price for that one?

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
The Fieldmaster was by produced by Line SI for the UK/Euro market back in the late 80's and was built specifically for use as a rental marker,it's sadly not worth as much as a Bushmaster but still worth £50 to £75 but that really depends on it's overall condition.

Reactions: Avon