Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying bits for 1st gun

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Afternoon everyone,

Picked up my 1st gun yesterday and absolutely love it. Its an Etek 3 teamed up with a Halo V35 loader and Guerilla carbon tank.

Would anyone recommend any extras I should buy or change?

It wouldn't be immediate as my current set up seems perfect for what I need but was potentially thinking of getting a barrel kit in the future?

:)

Sam_Herts

Mar 5, 2015
Hertfordshire
Maybe a speed feed for your loader if you don't already have one? Should be safe to use now summer is here (apparently). Some come with a rain lid just in case.

Like mikey said though, you're probably better off spending the money on practice & paint. It's a decent set up you've got to start off with ;)

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Maybe a speed feed for your loader if you don't already have one? Should be safe to use now summer is here (apparently). Some come with a rain lid just in case.

Like mikey said though, you're probably better off spending the money on practice & paint. It's a decent set up you've got to start off with ;)
I do have a speed feed on my loader currently but I never even thought about the rain factor! Maybe I should pick up a lid for rainy weather to play it safe?

Sam_Herts

Mar 5, 2015
Hertfordshire
I do have a speed feed on my loader currently but I never even thought about the rain factor! Maybe I should pick up a lid for rainy weather to play it safe?
To be honest I'm still quite new to the sport, new enough that I've never played in heavy rain. Might be worth a shout though as I guess the paint would end up swelling and ruining your fun!

Reactions: louisxg