Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying paintballs

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I need to buy a box of paint to run in my new marker at homebut i've seen many sites advise ordering paintballs online because of the way the may be treated in transit. Is it normally the temperature thats the problem or the fact that they may be thrown about? How have people found ordering online generally?

Cheers,
Retro

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
maybe you've already considered this but how about buyin a pot of re-balls instead?

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
lol actually i hadn't (tsk). Good shout that mate. I will look into that thanks. Would still like to hear peoples experiences.

Also where can i buy reballs online in the UK? Cant seem to find any.
Thanks

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
buying online is fine.
i don't believe there is a uk distabutor of reballs (correct me if i'm wrong) but post up a wanted add and you will find some
were do you live is there not a shop near to you?

Cam Mc

Yes, quite...
Dec 10, 2008
North West
warped sell reballs in pots of 140 for £20 boxes of 500 for £55 and 5 boxes (2500) for £310

heres a link;)
http://www.paintball-equipment-online.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=74&products_id=442

Cam

EDIT: shipping paintballs really depends on how they are sent, if they are sent as fragile the postman will probably ''handle with care'' try it with a box of cheap balls if there are more than 5-10 breaks dont order paintballs, just walk in the shop and ask very nicely for some:D