Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

C02 station???

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
My friend and I want to set up a paintball range in his backyard. (He has tons of room to spare) But we came across one big problem. How do we fill our tanks when we run out of C02?? The though of buying a ton of 20oz tanks did cross our minds, but having our own C02 station seems much more reasonable. Is there a machine that can fill up the bulk tanks for us? Where would we buy the machine if there is such a thing, and what would be the average price for one? Thanks for looking. :)

confuzzed2

Scrub
Jul 10, 2001
Bossier City, Louisiana
One of the things you could do is to buy/rent a bulk co2 cylinder then buy a co2 fill rig from a paintball supplier. Once you get ahold of someone with the bulk co2 they can give you info on prices. Then you bring back the empty bulk tank and swap it with a full one. Hope that helps.

psibe

massive member
Sep 13, 2001
UK
Visit site
I think smartpartseurope do a fill station in their catalouge for about £50. Did I read that right?? Did they mean that kind of fill station?

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
C02 machine...

I would be talking about a machine that makes C02. If I had a machine that made C02, all I need to do is buy a couple of diving tanks, and a few extra hoses and that will solve the problem. :)