Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Calling Buddha

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Hey Buddha when is your site gonna have more than the one page it was "under construction" for ages (so was mine but I was learning how to write the code, lots there now) and now just the one page. Need to see some pics the "fly looking rapper" avatar and now the well not sure how to describe the current avatar need to see what you guys look like .....oh and don't say the watermark pic counts cos the words are in the way.
If only to know what to shoot at when us brits get to play at Mayhem.
All this posting you must have tons to say on technical pages etc.

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Hey Mark you been to our site since I had a go at it? Looking better, but we need to get this 2k2 season under way for pics! if you want your teams Site linked to ours send me an e-mail with your address and I will hook you up! That goes with any team here on the P8ntballer. We ask you hook us up in return if you have a links page!:D

Diggie

Great Balls of Styrofoam
Mark,

FYI Buddha 3's been hospitalized yesterday. I don't know what the name of the thing is in english, but it's that twiddly bit that just hangs around your intestines smoking a bong and doing nothing. Well anyway, that twiddly bit got perforated or some cack like that, but hopefully he'll be back home within the week.

As to answer your question, I'm the one who builds our web site, and I can tell you I was actually working on the page yesterday. I know it's been ages since anything happened, but slowly we're getting there. Juggling too many responsibilities, other pastimes and paintball ain't easy.

I'll post up here when the Buddha Bong is nearing completion.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by TheRo0sTer
if you want your teams Site linked to ours send me an e-mail with your address and I will hook you up!
The website address is under my name on every post
I did pop by for a quick look after you gave me the reduced address line but been busy and the pc was playing up for a while had a screwed hard drive

To Buddha ...well get well soon and guys take a laptop into the hospital so he doesn't get withdrawl symtoms from lack of posting

Diggie

Great Balls of Styrofoam
Mark: it looks more like everybody on this forum is suffering more cold turkey from lack of Buddha 3's posts than himself. ;)

Oh, and I got to talk to him on the phone yesterday, and he'll be out of the hospital only a few days from now. After that he will need at least a week to recover.
He sounded quite brisk on the phone, so he's aight.

Oh 2, check out our web site Mark, it's currently undergoing quite some work. http://www.buddha-bandits.org