Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Camera testing.

raliyn

Feb 4, 2008
Hey guys, took this video at Sabotage arounds about a year ago (or a little more), figured I'd do a bit of editing and throw it up.

The camera (ATC2K) was attached to my PMR's reg, and it had a tendancy to rotate around a little bit.

Since sold the PMR and got an Ego08, so... hopfully in late March I'll throw another couple videos up? ('specially if I can make the Pump game... *drool*)... any way, it's only a short 2 minute thing, but check it out. ^^;

vmaxnick

Not in the face!
Apr 8, 2008
West Country
www.rhino-trikes.co.uk
Atc2k

Hey guys, took this video at Sabotage arounds about a year ago (or a little more), figured I'd do a bit of editing and throw it up.

The camera (ATC2K) was attached to my PMR's reg, and it had a tendancy to rotate around a little bit.

Since sold the PMR and got an Ego08, so... hopfully in late March I'll throw another couple videos up? ('specially if I can make the Pump game... *drool*)... any way, it's only a short 2 minute thing, but check it out. ^^;

Hi
What software are you using? I've just spent the last 4 hours on two different PC's trying to edit my gun cam footage but crappy Windows movie maker just keeps freezing and crashing! (You've gotta hate Microsoft! Don't they just create compatibility issues?)

raliyn

Feb 4, 2008
Hi
What software are you using? I've just spent the last 4 hours on two different PC's trying to edit my gun cam footage but crappy Windows movie maker just keeps freezing and crashing! (You've gotta hate Microsoft! Don't they just create compatibility issues?)
I actually used Windows Movie Maker, seemed okay. It did crash once when I tried to publish it to a video file, but on the second go it worked fine.

I know Sony have their Vegas suite of video authoring software which you might be able to get a demo/trial of?

If not then I dunno any others, sorry.