Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign DVD trailer going live!

Carl- Pressure

Apr 29, 2005
Sheffield
www.pressuredvd.co.uk
Pressure: The Russian Campaign DVD trailer online now!

Hey all

The trailer for The Russian Campaign DVD launches today. Its a fast blast a quick look at the content that the DVD will contain. I'll post on here when its actually live but the link will be:

Campaign DVD trailer

We're hard at work on the DVD and expect it to done in next few weeks. Its more complicated than anything we've worked on before so getting an exact date is difficult but any updates I can give, I will.

So over to you: thoughts and questions?

All the best

Carl
Producer- Pressure DVD series

PS a huge thank you to Andy "Raffles" for providing the hosting for the trailer!

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Carl was a little previous with that link - some of you have the 15-meg file without the credits on.

The new smaller/better version is being transferred as I type.

So give it an hour or so before you try and get this 'new' version ;).

And, I too, look forward to seeing this in full.

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
It's very nearly done :)

I am stuck in a place now known as no-broadband-land, so all this is being done on a 56k dial-up (hence the long time to fxp it).

This may not be the permanent home of this trailer - but if it does change I'll let everyone know (except Carl ;)).

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Originally posted by Carl- Pressure
...PS a huge thank you to Andy "Raffles" for providing the hosting for the trailer!
Just noticed this :). You are more than welcome mate. Anyone who produces UK/Europe based paintball DVD's deseves all our support.

BTW - This URL will change - I'm just waiting for my new account to be activated as that will give us unlimited space AND bandwidth (can only be a good thing :)).