Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

campaign paintball cobham walk-on

jamie.l.v

Feb 28, 2016
hello, just starting out and was wondering if anyone goes to this place quit regular as i would like to no someone before i turn up cheers

Reactions: Tonymicjoe

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
hello, just starting out and was wondering if anyone goes to this place quit regular as i would like to no someone before i turn up cheers
Good site and good people there. Give Campaign a call and ask for Tony, he'll answer any questions you got

Feb 24, 2016
I'm planning on popping along to the April walk on, so fellow newbies unite.

Same as me and my bro hopefully april 13th first walkon happy knowing we wont be the only new ones will look out for you both

Tonymicjoe

Master Blaster
Hi Guys - I am Tony - site manager at Campaign. You will all be more than welcome - our walk ons are a friendly bunch of players of all abilities so you will fit right in. Ask for me, I am almost always here. If you need any help or advice you can get me on 01932 865 999. I hope you enjoy your paintball and stick with it for years, it's a great community. :)

Feb 24, 2016
Hi Guys - I am Tony - site manager at Campaign. You will all be more than welcome - our walk ons are a friendly bunch of players of all abilities so you will fit right in. Ask for me, I am almost always here. If you need any help or advice you can get me on 01932 865 999. I hope you enjoy your paintball and stick with it for years, it's a great community. :)
Cheers tony much appreciated mate the whole fist day at school feeling doesnt seem to apply seems like a very good community really looking foward to coming to the site and meeting everyone ill apologise in advance if i come to you with any bone questions lol

Reactions: jamie.l.v