Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cannot make a Decision!!!!!!!!!!!!

bromps

Apr 15, 2002
Visit site
does anyone know about 32 Degrees Rebel Xtreme?
are they anygood for a newbie?
i was gonna buy one of those or a viewloader genesis. whats better i dunno they both seem to have similar specs is 32 degrees a better name than viewloader? i know viewloader is made by brass eagle. so lets not start this into a huge fight over that.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Honestly I wouldn't buy either. I've seen too many of them need to be fixed too many times, some of which by me personally and it's never enjoyable for either party. Get a Piranha or Tippmann 98 and save yourself a lot of trouble, expense, and down time that you could be spending playing. Forget cheap generics, which both those two are. Buy quality and do everyone a favor.

Audguy

Have some champagne.....
Feb 7, 2002
Clarksville, TN
Visit site
I think the Onion is a genius. My beginning gun was a JT 4.0..........who am i kidding, it still is my gun. Haha. Its good for me though, i got it rather cheap since the 5.0 and 6.0 were about to appear. I might be able to get it even cheaper today, but who cares? I do have a slight delay problem with the trigger. It seems like after 4 simultaneous shots it you have to pull it an extra time for it to fire. 4 shots, 1 nothing, 4 shots, 1 nothing.... it adds up and is kindof pissing me off. Oh well, all fun in games, i am no tourney player.:D

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Audguy
I do have a slight delay problem with the trigger. It seems like after 4 simultaneous shots it you have to pull it an extra time for it to fire. 4 shots, 1 nothing, 4 shots, 1 nothing.... it adds up and is kindof pissing me off. Oh well, all fun in games, i am no tourney player.:D
That could be down to your hopper. If it's not an electronic one with a stirrer then you can get times when the balls don't drop into the feed for a bit until you shake the marker. This is one piece of kit where something made by Brass Eagle is OK, the Viewloader hopper is probably the cheapest effective electronic around & is plenty good enough for rec-ball.

Audguy

Have some champagne.....
Feb 7, 2002
Clarksville, TN
Visit site
Originally posted by Liz

That could be down to your hopper. If it's not an electronic one with a stirrer then you can get times when the balls don't drop into the feed for a bit until you shake the marker. This is one piece of kit where something made by Brass Eagle is OK, the Viewloader hopper is probably the cheapest effective electronic around & is plenty good enough for rec-ball.
When i meant that it shot nothing, i meant nothing.. not even CO2....it just pulls and nothing happens.....like when you only let it up half way and then try pulling it again......its like it doesnt recock or something.....

davidotrot

Mar 20, 2002
southern california
Visit site
I have to agree with the others. Stay away from those silly things and get something like a tippmann or other. I like the 98 custom myself. Easy to upgrade as you get more involved, sturdy, good for the price.

Solonor

PIRANHA-TIPPMAN

I have to say that most blowbacks end up eventually firing the same. If you even buy a compact and throw a nice barrel ,and why not use air instead of CO2 ,the only thing left would be the trigger.
Well to make myself clear I'll suggest definetely a Piranha-I prefer'em from Tippmans for Sup'air... But either way Tippmans are great starters too. It's up to you ,finally, but either way spend some more money to a product which is worth of it.
Respect.
P.S. I wouldnt prefer spyders. Its a stupid engineering mistake what they did in the bolt-you have to expect more from a big company like Kingman....