Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Catering and bar for the CPPS 2011

Ant_UK_Refs

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tameside, Manchester
Fantastic result. I've seriously lost count of how many times we had to queue at the side of that tiny portakabin, only to be told our "burgers" were gonna be another 20 minutes, and as a result the afternoon sessions never ever started on time. Nice work to those who got this sorted........AND THE FACT THAT THE FOOD IS QUALITY IS SIMPLY AN ADDED BONUS :)

sparkieemma

Sep 21, 2009
staffing

Hi Ant

Thanks for that, we have loads of chefs and Emma has plenty of staff out front working, so there should be minimal or no queus!!!!

cheers

Sparkie and Em.

Ant_UK_Refs

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tameside, Manchester
Hi Sparkie mate. I really don't mind having to queue for food.........but when the caterers refused to even start the refs dinners even 15 minutes in advance for us, and then genuinely on occasion have us stood there for almost an hour and half, was ridiculous. It put the whole afternoon session back ages, and we fully understood it was out of Rich and Mark's hands. No matter how many times they asked, the dinners were always very late. And like I said mate, the fact that the food is quality is simply a bonus. Down at the Fed Cup, I don't think I've ever seen refs so giddy at lunch time lol

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
wow does this mean we will have time to actually sit down and chew the food before we swallow it?

this was my biggest grumble that we never had time to sit down and have a rest and a brew at half time, so now i cant wait for the next event.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
sabre,ant the old way was to put you guys on a diet;):D
looks like we are going to get seriously fat with good food:)
Rich i blame you these events are going to cost me more as the food is the dogs:first:

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
"Jugs of Rockstar & vodka"

here we go, anyone that takes some paracetamol will be able to make a killing on Sunday morning...

For my lunch i think ill be having cheesy chips... AND beans. nom.

Shwat

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2009
Wirral
"Jugs of Rockstar & vodka"

here we go, anyone that takes some paracetamol will be able to make a killing on Sunday morning...

For my lunch i think ill be having cheesy chips... AND beans. nom.
I may of had a pint of vodka and rockstar... It was so good :)