Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Caught redhanded!!! Tyger....or should I say Comet......

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Tyger, I remember you said in a thread somewhere that hardly anyone knows what you look like, as a response to me saying something about.....er....I don't really remember. All I do remember is that I always kept thinking 'I'm pretty sure I've seen a picture of this cat'. Et Voila:

http://www.usas.com/viper/gallery/index.shtml

http://www.usas.com/viper/gallery/tyger.jpg for a closer look.

See, I knew I'm not crazy. Love the suit by the way.

Just to prove I'm not a complete b*st*rd, I'll add a link to a 'questionable' pic of myself.....just so you can see how crosseyed you can get from being drunk. :D I had too much to drink.....

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Welll, you found me.

But, how far did you have to dig to find that pic? That was takin back in 1997 in CALIFORNIA, at a scnario game run by the Brothers Grimm (hee hee hee). And it's a pic by Bill Mills too, before he moved.

there's better pics out there too, and older ones too. :p But, let's also look at another set of facts.

In PGI my avitar is a kittencat (Dawwwww...)
I can list the number of pages and covers I've graced on one hand, and still drink 3 beers. :rolleyes:
I've never been invited to a game to "headline".
And, even in the book, you don't se my face! (Complete Guide, you know, the one Robbo had a hand in?)

Nobody knows me. Proof positive is from the last outing. Name on the back of my jersey. Some guy, a ref, called me "Tigger", as in bouncy trouncy tail cat. AND, even to that, the event organiser, who's written in APG, didn't even know who "Tyger" was. Hell, I go to fields in Chicago, I'm a nobody. Another face in the crowd shooting a pump gun.

I swear, I go somewhere with my 'cocker and it's like I'm a nobody. And you know what? I like that. I ENJOY being another face int he crowd. No special treatment, I get the same crap everyone else gets.

See, I have a theory (I'm tired, I shuldbe be pontificating), industry people lose touch with paintball becasue they get special treatment at fields. "Oh, that's the prez of a manufacturing company! Refs, make sure he has a good time." "Hey, it's Gino! You give him ANYHTING he wants!" "Hey! It's Robbo!" "Hey it's Jerry!" "Woah! It's Image (Or 'Shock, or the All A's...)! Refs, they give us good deals on product, so be nice to them." "Hey, that's...." You get the idea.

I'm just another rec baller. I see the bad stuff up close and personal, and when I present it unfiltered I get accused of being out of touch by industry types.

At least that's a theory. I *could* be wrong...

-Tyg

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Well, it wasn't actually that hard. Google.com makes a lot of things quite easy to find.
I do feel sorry for posting those links now, because I didn't realise you preferred to stay anonymous. Therefore I would like to offer you my sincere apologies.
The reason I decided to see if I could find something is because I started to doubt my own sanity, because, like I said, I just knew I saw a pic once. Guess I was right. But with the benefit of hindsight, I guess I could have proven myself I'm not crazy without 'exposing' you. Again, I'm sorry.

Take care, and best regards,

Jay.

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Don't worry about it. Nobody will recognise me anyhow.

And, even if they did... ahh, who cares. :)

You know, at Skyball a year ago I was hanging out. A month later I was told that there was this kid there who saw my jersey, and wanted to come over and say hi, but he was too intimidated to do it. :confused:

So, if you recognise me, come on over and say hey. Unless I'm like superbusy doing something else (like fixing a gun, or my ankle, or somoene elses ankle...) I'm friendly. I don't bite, and I've had my shots. :p

-Tyger

PS : The suit, BTW, LOADS of fun this time of year. Going up to Santa Claus and saying "Yo! Santa! It's Comet! you know, 3rd row left side? Yeah, me. Listen! Can I ride in the front this year?" And I have a pic to prove I did it! :D