Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

celtic paintballs

unistu

Platinum Member
Jul 10, 2008
newcastle
so basically get a few boxes for trainging and try it ourselves after what people have said it seems a bit hitty missy with this stuff.

so best bet to give it a blast but not for torney

cool cheers guys for all help and advice.

stu

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
stu if you guys buy celtic im gonna kick you in the nuts.

tom there are two problems

1 sharkboy aint got no nuts

and

2 your skinny little girly leg would snap in a mild breeze nevermind a fight

just for the record though i would prefer to stick to proto, peice of mind is worth more than the price difference.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Celtic has been good for many a year. but the batch at Blackpool was gash. maybe just one batch. so give it a while and try again. but only buy a bag to try

Smileanator

Mar 10, 2009
We used this paint for a super5ives event in southampton and we won that event! as far as im concerned its good stuff, dont think we had any noticable bounces with it and we had no breaks, chops etc whatsoever. this was summer though, so cant comment on thier winter ball

Reactions: Matt-Phoenix

Matt-Phoenix

Oct 23, 2008
Cannock
www.p8ntonline.com
Hi guys and girls,

Celtic have four grades of paintballs:

Bullet Chest - This is a site operators paintball and is not sold to the general public at all. You may see some teams using it if they are associated with a site. Comes in yellow, orange, green and somtimes pink with the same colour fill

:third: Recball - Hard enough to get through foilage but fragile enough to break on targets. Not sure what else to say about this. Orange ball with a bright orange fill

:second: Druid - Our mid range tournament ball and our most popular for tournament players. We supply alot of this to UK and European teams. A great ball that has a blue metalic shell and a bright orange fill

:first: Banshee - Our top range tournament paintball as used by Nexus and has also supplied to such teams as Disruption, Sabatoge and Poison Ivy to name a few. Fragile paint that is perfect for tournament players....our best paintball. Green metalic shell with orange fill.

A winter formula is being worked on as we speak meaning we have a paintball for all year round regardless of the format you play.

Celtic used to be manufactured in Ireland many moons ago. This plant was closed down and the brand was stopped.

Last year the brand was put back into the market with a new plant producing the paintballs.

If anyone has any questions about the Celtic brand hit me up and I will do what I can to help.

Matt :)

Apr 17, 2009
my team have recently been usin Druid...
Its amazing! if there is anyone that says it breaks in there marker it is most likely something to do with the settings on your gun eg your dwell....
My team have been using it no one has had any problems with it what so ever this paint is amazing.

Reactions: Matt-Phoenix