Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cheap markers! (UK)

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Hey,

Me and loads of friends are all looking to get some pretty cheap (£175 max) paintball markers. Stock or completly modded are all fine. Every make is fine. If you've got one, post some pics and we'll consider it!

Thanks!

nickrobo46

Sex Bomb!
Dec 30, 2007
scotland
hia mate i have a tippmann 98 sniper for sale , it has a 21" jj sniper barrel , double trigger kit and a red dot scope

Or i will be willing to sell it stock

Pm me if your interested for prices and pics

Cheers
Nick

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Would you guys mind posting the price and pics on this thread - as we'll be using it as a sort of database of the offers we recieve. Thanks.

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Hmm I spoke to my friends and they seem to think £200 is a little too much. So £175 is now the max price. If you are interested, please post pics & price on this thread as opposed to PMing me. Thanks people.

That looks good Tarquin, please post pics & price on this thread though.THanks.

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Hey mate, i've got an angel a4 fly with a load of ups for sale around £175 once i fix the eyes (should be tuesday) i'll PM you.

Will include marker, freak barrel kit, smartparts on/off, CP breach pin knob, lucky spitfire board.

I may be able to add a crossfire reg and evil bottle if you can add cash ;)

Cheers
OMB

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Hey mate, i've got an angel a4 fly with a load of ups for sale around £175 once i fix the eyes (should be tuesday) i'll PM you.

Will include marker, freak barrel kit, smartparts on/off, CP breach pin knob, lucky spitfire board.

I may be able to add a crossfire reg and evil bottle if you can add cash ;)

Cheers
OMB
Sounds good. Please don't PM me though, post everything in this thread. Thanks.

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk
Hi,

I have a as new Invert Silver Mini (one pot shot through to check working) for sale, still in box with all accessories. Kila detents fitted (originals included as well)

Looking for around £200, could take the Kila's out to get closer to your price

DP