Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cheap PC for sale

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Given to me by a friend after I setup their new PC, nothing special spec-wise, but works great. I've just securely wiped the hard disk, reinstalled and patched the OS and given the insides a decent clean.

Dell Dimension 2400 mini-tower (only the base unit, no monitor/keyboard/mouse), 2.4ghz Pentium 4 CPU, 2gb PC3200 RAM, 80gb hard disk, DVD-ROM drive, floppy drive. Clean install of WinXP SP3 fully patched - it's a legit copy with serial #, machine comes with a copy of the Dell recovery CD (not hooky software, can only be used to reinstall OS on a Dell PC).

£50 collected from Grays, Essex.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Given to me by a friend after I setup their new PC, nothing special spec-wise, but works great. I've just securely wiped the hard disk, reinstalled and patched the OS and given the insides a decent clean.

Dell Dimension 2400 mini-tower (only the base unit, no monitor/keyboard/mouse), 2.4ghz Pentium 4 CPU, 2gb PC3200 RAM, 80gb hard disk, DVD-ROM drive, floppy drive. Clean install of WinXP SP3 fully patched - it's a legit copy with serial #, machine comes with a copy of the Dell recovery CD (not hooky software, can only be used to reinstall OS on a Dell PC).

£50 collected from Grays, Essex.
Open to shipping / dropoff at an event?