Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chipley Custom Machines

Cassidy James

Kamakazi Runner
Dec 15, 2002
Redding, CA
www.newgrounds.com
yeah, um, Im going to tryouts for ccm, where they test us by playing us on Jan. 26 (for those of you who dont know who ccm are, their an amature team, aka better then I'll ever be), and I don't want to look totally ignorent to paintball or mental. Tips any1? help? Please? Thank you?

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
have confidence in yourself, even if you think you suck. dont' get silly, but if you want to make that bunker on the 50 off the break, tell the field captain that that's what you want to do. If you don't make it, he'll at least respect you for trying. Tell them where you want to go, that way you get their attention, unless of course he already has a game plan for you...then you excute it as best as you can.

Play hard, always be ready to step on the field BEFORE everyone else. Communicate. Make sure that the team captain has your name and number before you leave. Make a point of saying your name (or getting people to say your name) and making eye contact when talking to anyone.

The guys on CCM are all pretty cool, and they seem to have fun irritating people by bunkering them with a pump gun.

Enjoy yourself :)

Ray
(Occasionally from This Side Up!)

splatterpunx

Jan 25, 2003
you will most likley just get hosed from the back with one of his new eblades

lol

relax,be yourself,jason is a nice guy and they are easy to deal with,youll play better if you dont over think or over stress

maybe i should drive up

lol

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
Congratulations Cassidy. I don't see Chipley on the team list for the HB NPPL so if you guys are doing the Pan Am 7-man, I'll see you there. My last name is usually on my hopper or my gun...I say usually 'cause I sometimes forget to redo my name after I snap/break a hopper... :cool:

Ray
PS Dynasty isn't so bad...just don't blink 'cause sometimes they move as soon as you call out their position and then take you out when you're shooting their old bunker...not that I speak from experience, mind you :) if you guys make it down to SC Village for practice you'll see :)