Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cleaning a Fluffy?

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Hi guys,

Just wondering the best way to clean a fluffy to get it looking good as new (or near enough) again? Mine is covered in paint stains now and probably wouldn't do a lot of cleaning if I poked it down the barrel.

Cheers,

-Will

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
stick mine in with my playing gear or just put some washing up liquid on it then rinse it under the tap.

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
I just leave mine in the fluffy pocket of my proto pants when they go in the wash - which isn't to often! :D
ewwww! You dirty dirty boy!

Some fluffies dont like being rinsed out. I got some from gizmos AGES ago and when I washed them they were not so 'fluffy' anymore.

The planet ones on the other hand are fantastic. Very very very fluffy and they dont fall apart - bonus

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Soak it in some hot water to get all the paint out of it, you can use some detergent if you want. Then once it's clean fill up the sink a bit and pop some fabric softener in the water and leave it in there for a few mins, take out and leave to dry. Usually refluffifies quite well.

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
Soak it in some hot water to get all the paint out of it, you can use some detergent if you want. Then once it's clean fill up the sink a bit and pop some fabric softener in the water and leave it in there for a few mins, take out and leave to dry. Usually refluffifies quite well.
thats an ever so slightly poofy way of doing it :D lol