Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cleaning goggle foam

harrisonboy

THUNDERDUCKS snake player Carlos No.3
Nov 26, 2009
bit of a strange question but does anyone know how i could wash my goggle foam on my proflex frames i was thinking about just chucking them in the washing machine but wasnt sure if it could ruin them or anything so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know cheers :)

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
i dont know about that, but why dont you just like but them on the shower floor next time you have a shower? they'll get doused, just not tossed around lots in a washing machine :p

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
if u want them super clean a bit of fairy liquid/handwash lathered in and just rinse it under a tap! otherwise just a simple rinse under a hot tap or in the shower as mentioned would be more than enough.

Reactions: Henry8362

harrisonboy

THUNDERDUCKS snake player Carlos No.3
Nov 26, 2009
i just wasnt sure if it would ruin the foam or not really but cheers il give it ago

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
hmmm, the reason i disagreed with the washing machine thing is simply due to stories i've heard on here of battle packs, pants etc. getting eaten by them, i think some people put them in pillow cases or something to solve it, dont know if it's applicable to gogs though :p

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
hmmm, the reason i disagreed with the washing machine thing is simply due to stories i've heard on here of battle packs, pants etc. getting eaten by them, i think some people put them in pillow cases or something to solve it, dont know if it's applicable to gogs though :p
i wanna know what washing machines people are using that cause this :eek: pretty common after the weekend to chuck the trousers, pack, fluffys, the lot into the washing machine. never had a bit of bother :D

although don't put your gun in, that might end bad.