Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cleaning out the room...Pc, Ipod + more (And Something a little special :))

Philbey

East Coast NV
Nov 11, 2008
Aberdeen,scotland
Righto guys, Got some stuff up for sale as i am cleaning out my room and plan on getting a new Pc :D

All sales - Postage has to be added!!
Willing to take offers on Everything!! Just need rid!!

First off Start with Mod pics :) -

Now to the goods...

1.Psp original, Black, Comes with Charger ,Good working order, Some tiny scratches on the screen, nothing major, also comes with Metal gear solid portable ops - £50

2.DS Lite, Brilliant working order, Comes with charger and original box, Viewtiful Joe, Connect, Advance wars,Sega mega collection,Nintendogs, Sims2 Pets, Guitar Hero on Tour (With attachment) & Final Fantansy XII Revenant Wings - £100

3.Massive Warhammer Bundle - 1500pts Space marine army, 2000 pt Lizardmen army, Untouched skaven battalion, Untouched Ork Battleforce, Skaven, ork, space marine codex's and the LOTR scouring of the shire rule book. also comes with the Official Games Workshop Carry Case. I also have some paints and other Hobby materials lying around in which i will chuck in. - SOLD.

4.Viewsonic VA702 17" LCD Display Pc monitor, Perfect working order, Just under 2 years old. Comes with Original box, Cables & Instructions - £50

5.80gb ipod classic in black, Few scuffs here and there and a small dent on the bottom, but nothing to effect performance, No headphones :(, But does come with Cable charger, box and stand thingy. - £80

6.dvd's - Shrooms and Superbad - £7 each

7. Events clear thermal lense - SOLD.

8. Blackberry Storm 9500, again a few scuffs round the outside, nothing major to effect performance, no scratches on the screen, Comes in original box with charger, cleaning cloth, data cable, headphones, Software , instruction manuals + Getting started guide. Also comes with an unused Vodafone PAYG simcard. - SOLD.

9. My Current Pc. Specs can be seen in the Photo although have have been upped.
AMD 3800+ Dual Core x2
2Gb of DDR400 OCZ Platinum
1x Nvidia 7600GT.
1x WDC WD2500KS 250gb Hard drive
Works most Modern day games fine including the new Cod :), Also brilliant for running stuff like Photoshop, itunes, Microft office programs, Msn, Steam, Skype etc. Will be posted with all cables and necassary needs. - £300 (£330 with Monitor)

10.Battlestar galactica collecters edition head bust - Cylon Centurion, I won this at a gaming event last year and got told it would hold value in the future :confused: means nothing to me and is just taking up room . £20

and finally...

I have had this since the day it happened, it has a lot of value to me, It has been framed since the day i got it home and don't want to get rid of it, but it must be done due to lack of funds... It's a signed Manchester united top from the Champions League final back in 1997/8. This top will be sent Special recorded delivery and is framed. Signatures on the shirt include David Beckham, Eric Cantona, Roy Keane, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Peter Schmeichel, Alex Ferguson, Phil & Gary Neville, Gary pallister, Denis Irwin, Ryan Giggs, Teddy Sheringham and Andy Cole. I do not have a price for this, but if the Mods are okay with it , I will be taking offers on this top.

Thanks all for looking, Please keep all offers in the thread please...

Any questions regarding any of the items , including More details on the Pc please PM me.

Phil.​

Geoff lee 01

Apr 10, 2009
my best offer

3.Massive Warhammer Bundle - 1500pts Space marine army, 2000 pt Lizardmen army, Untouched skaven battalion, Untouched Ork Battleforce, Skaven, ork, space marine codex's and the LOTR scouring of the shire rule book. also comes with the Official Games Workshop Carry Case. I also have some paints and other Hobby materials lying around in which i will chuck in. - £70
I will give you £50 all in

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Well i saw A signed united shirt in the year they won the triple with tickets to all the game's in 1998 i think from one of those vintage shop things at £85 so and other signed tops for £70, so just hit me up with a price that you want and which we can work around,