Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
what condition are they in ?

thanks
There are no rips or holes
The zips, pockets and adjusters are all working 100%.
There is minor fading of the JT print on the legs.
There is some scuffing of the padding material on the left knee. - edit- just looked at it, and its some pattern stitching that is worn down. Not structural stiitching.
If you need a more detailed picture this can be provided. Id say 8.5 / 10 condition.

kiz33

team kinetic
Jun 28, 2010
devon
ill pay the asking price of £28 if the p+p is incuded and i'll cover the payment owed fee's but if you want to go with cranky's offer i understand that cash is king!

Cranky

Aug 4, 2010
I'm off to work in a few minutes. So there's no chance i'll be able to access a PC or my phone in that time.

I will definitely have the pads and stick to my word about collecting the pads. Should they be offered to me.

Here's hopin.....

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
I'm off to work in a few minutes. So there's no chance i'll be able to access a PC or my phone in that time.

I will definitely have the pads and stick to my word about collecting the pads. Should they be offered to me.

Here's hopin.....
Yeah no problem. I will be at home tommorow and tuesday if you like to collect, otherwise, im sure my gf will oblige wednesday / thursday as ill be in Norway.

Let me know.
Sorry kiz33 cash is king.