Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CO2 and E2?

Harty

Platinum Member
Jun 26, 2006
Edinburgh
hey guys got a punter day next Saturday for a friends 18th and you're allowed to bring your own kit,

my question is since my mech cocker has no hope of getting fixed before then, is if it wouldn't kill the internals in a full days play, if it would be cool to take my E2 cocker? I have like half a tank of air, which i will try and take with me too but don't think your allowed own bottles on site. How much damage could be done with a full days punter play on CO2?

Cheers,

Harty

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
Use your brains! ^^^^ It depends on the sites rules! every site differs..... I have been to sites when they dont care what kit you have as long as it is chroned and capped right. I have been to other sites who dont let any own kit be used......
James

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I wouldn't dream of running my Eblade on CO2. If it gets into the solenoid it'll be game over and they aren't cheap/easy to replace. Even running remote there's every chance it'll freeze down the tank, and pull liquid through on rapid fire. I know because I had this problem on my old mech cocker back in the 90's.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
I used a standard site CO2 bottle on a mech cocker that had a hinge trigger allowing 2 finger action of maybe 7-10BPS, I managed to turn the entire gun into a ball of ice within around 5 minutes.
Admittedly i was throwing some paint around but i've never before seen a gun freeze up as badly as that.
Would i put CO2 thru any of my E-blades? . . . . Not a chance:eek:

scoobytgi

WebMonkey
Dec 30, 2005
Clacon-on-Sea
www.inspiredwebspaces.co.uk
Your best bet is to call the site, if they ever run own gunners/walk ons there is every chance they can provide Air fills. If not, then don't ruin your pride and joy, your mates will respect you more if you can still beat them with a punter gat. By all means take your own Goggs, jersey etc, and you'll still look good (and we know that's important to us paintballers ;) ) I personally have a pump to take along on punter days, they laugh but the accuracy is better, and you look great if you take G's with one ;)