Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CO2 Refills...?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
little word of warning ..due to some ****s playing silly beggars with theyre markers offsite a lot of sites refuse to fill tanks for you if your not playing on the day and some will go as far as emptying your tank when you leave ...best check with the sites you plan to be using first .:)

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Unless your marker won't use it you may be btter off going for a cheap air system. There are a couple of places who will do a 0.8 aluminium bottle (300psi) and a preset reg for £40-£60

Bit more expensive than a 20oz co2 but a hell of a lot easier to get a fill of air than of co2

I just did a quick check and your spyer pilot ACS would run on air (and at the quoted up to 20bps you might find your Co2 freezes up)

Just add to that question of where in MK you are as I'm in the land of glass, concrete and roundabouts too.

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Cool, I've made some enquiries about playing at that site a while ago with my old automag on a day oragnised by some guys at work, it all fell through in the end but useful to know where sites are around me.