Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CO2 Refills...?

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Tom37 said:
with an air tank:rolleyes:

depends, not all sites that fill co2 fill air, as obviously there very different. what area are you in?
Or vice versa, more and more rental/recball sites are switching to air, best filled from a compressor, to get a consistant fill, or from commercial tanks, or a dive tank with a fill station/adaptor. I use the last for in between fills and training (CO2 only on our training site :( ). All the other sites I use now have compressors :) . Going for air is a wothwhile upgrade, a 45 cuin (0.8l) 3000psi bottle should cost no more than £40 in the classified section here, you might even get a cover thrown in :D It will last longer and is generally easier and less hassle than a 20oz CO2 bottle, no need for anti-sipon tubes or freezing guns, just screw in and play.

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
NPF birmingham fill bothe Co2 and Air. Another word of warning, make sure you check the bottle befor you buy. if it has the innitials DOT printed on the bottle, DO NOT BOTHER BUYING IT! unless you plan on comuting to the states to play paintball. YES, some small businesses in the UK, that think its a good idea to sell Paintball kit, stoke goods that dont even correspond with our Safety Laws. look for a HSE print. it is illigal for anyone to fill a Dot botle, as it doesnt match the british safety standards. also check the date on the bottle.

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Forget CO2, get yourself an air tank. A higher initial outlay but well worth it in the end. CO2 will damage your marker, and if you upgrade to a better marker in the future, chances are it won't be able to run on CO2.