Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CO2 to Air

E21A

Feb 20, 2009
West Sussex
i have a VL Orion, i no its supposed to run on co2 but ive had great difficulty finding a place to fill my co2 bottle. ive spoken to my local dive centre an they can fill air bottles.

So my question is:-

Can i run my marker on air without any problems? Would i need to change anything? (apart from the bottle)

Also would it be possible to switch back an forth between the 2?

Thanks

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
You wouldn't have much luck filling C02 at a dive shop.....wouldn't be many divers still around if that's what they sold :D

Don't think your marker will run on HPA either. Best going to your local punter site - they more than likely will have C02 and can fill your bottle.

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Your marker will run absolutely fine on HPA (high pressure air), air will be cleaner and more consistent in fact.

CO2 runs at about 850 psi, so you will want to find a bottle with a high pressure regulator (outputs about 800-850 psi).

NB CO2 tanks will NOT take the pressures of HPA, make sure you use a bottle specifically designed for air.

E21A

Feb 20, 2009
West Sussex
Your marker will run absolutely fine on HPA (high pressure air), air will be cleaner and more consistent in fact.

CO2 runs at about 850 psi, so you will want to find a bottle with a high pressure regulator (outputs about 800-850 psi).

NB CO2 tanks will NOT take the pressures of HPA, make sure you use a bottle specifically designed for air.quote]

yeah, i learnt that lesson when i posted on here asking if i could fill a co2 bottle with air, and got ripped to shreds, lol.

Thanks for the advie though, i'll have a look about for a bottle