Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker Question

pbcustom98

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
I plan on gettin a 2002 Autococker, and was wondering the benefist of having a vert feed or a side feed..all help is appreciated as always.

Thanks for all your help
Daniel

Billteamdirt

Apr 15, 2002
Not sure never been there
Visit site
well the vert feed has a smaller cross section profile i.e. everything is stacked one on top of the other....with a right feed you have to worry about the hopper leading out of your bunker before you come out...you can tilt the thing but with most people that throws their elbow out in the open instead....coming out of the left hand of a bunker your profile is really small though so it kind of balances (if you can shoot left handed that is...if you can't shoot that way i would highly recommend you learn to)

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
pbcustom98

I have a right feed cocker and its a bit annoying coming out the right side of your bunker so I tend to try to stay out the left.
I dont think there is any significance apart from the fact right feed sticks out. I would get a VF if you can.

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Good choice, man! I'd certainly go with a vert feed 'cocker- they're good for being able to pop out of bolth sides of the bunker with slightly more visibility. It's pretty much user preference, but the vert. feed's what I like. If you do get one, get it from paintballgear.com (no, they're not paying me for this), as the 'gun is cheaper there than a side feed from any shop. They're also very reliable- they always got everthing to me in perfect condidtion, and never missed an item in my order.

pbcustom98

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
www.paintballgear.com

I've gotten my DYE Xcel barrel and a 12v revy for my tippy from there, and I havent seen any other places that sell those items for that low...:D :D ...I think they are the best around

Thanks for all your help

Daniel