The Home Of European Paintball

Cod5 New Maps Announsed!!

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
Hey guys 4 new maps 3 multiplayer and one new ZOMBIE MAP

copied from callofduty.com

Nightfire
In "Nightfire," players take to the streets of a war-ravaged Berlin with only the flames of the burning city to expose the enemy.
Station
"Station" offers a bombed out underground train station littered with hidden passageways and destroyed subway cars.
Knee Deep
"Knee Deep" takes place on the island of Peleliu in a once tranquil village turned chaotic Japanese command center.
Verrückt (Zombie Asylum)
The fan favorite 4-player co-op Nazi Zombies Bonus Mode returns with "Verrückt," a terrifying Zombie asylum featuring more weapons, perks via the addition of Perks-a-Cola machines, electroshock defenses and the endless zombie horde.
The team has been very quiet regarding details of our DLC until now, and we're so excited to let this content loose. DLC Map Pack #1 is due out in March of '09 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC platforms. More details are soon to come, so be sure to check out CallOfDuty.com for all the latest news and updates regarding CoD:WaW!

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/189

if you ask me it looks as though i will be spending a LOT more time on zombie mode now.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
sweeet.. have you played daytime makin? its a coooool map.
you got my hopes up a treat for a second :mad: lol

ye the new maps look cool, i do think they should try to improve the hardcore section, its not very fun with free for all, s and d,team deathmatch and war.

p.s anyone fancy joining my clan (xbox 360)on gamebattles, if so drop me a pm :D