Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
My third and final, and entirely for poops and giggles from a psychology standpoint
:D

The Id Ego: Superego

Anyone who knows any of Freud's personality theory realises that this name is a little play on words.

The Id - Primal, animalistic urges. Wants to kill everything and screw everything else.
The Ego - the self as it appears, stuck in a tug of war between the Id and Superego
Superego - The moralistic and considerate entity. Consider it the charicature angel on the shoulder of the ego, whilst the Id is the devil. Both of them whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

The play on words being that the ego is named the Id ego, or a primal and animalistic version of planets flagship marker, whilst the superego refers to it's elite status/function.

I of course recognised the Freudian reference but I was much more inclined to believe the 'super' reference was more an apt description of myself :)

After all, I think anyone who uses this new gat is gonna have to go find a phone box in which to change before they play :)

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
I of course recognised the Freudian reference but I was much more inclined to believe the 'super' reference was more an apt description of myself :)

After all, I think anyone who uses this new gat is gonna have to go find a phone box in which to change before they play :)
Gun comes with a nice display case and skintight, Lycra bodysuit?
:eek:

Including a cape in the package?

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
EVO11 for obvious reasons - evolution of a marker. Short and simples.
PREGO just for comedy value and it is a "you're welcome" in a way ;)