Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Complete Bag Clearout!

Necrolust13

Necrolust13
Oct 12, 2008
www.myspcae.com
I'm really sorry :p I honestly don't know :p I'm a complete nub, if u can explain what ur after more noobier for me I mighht be able to give u an answer lol

Extra info: The date of the test was 09/04/09.
Don't worry mate thats cool, looks like it may possibly be a Totem reg from looking at the pictures, doesn't really matter too much.

But, just need to know if the regulator on the bottle has a "CE" mark on it. If you look on the main body of the regulator there should be a little "CE" mark printed or lasered into the metal work. Can you just confirm that it is there? Im pretty sure that it should be seeing as tis a brand spanking new bottle.

Miles

Mar 14, 2009
Birmingham
Don't worry mate thats cool, looks like it may possibly be a Totem reg from looking at the pictures, doesn't really matter too much.

But, just need to know if the regulator on the bottle has a "CE" mark on it. If you look on the main body of the regulator there should be a little "CE" mark printed or lasered into the metal work. Can you just confirm that it is there? Im pretty sure that it should be seeing as tis a brand spanking new bottle.
Couldn't see any markings of a CE? But it does have a "Central Flag" mark imprinted on it if that's any help? The bottle is 5years old btw mate. The date (09/04/09) is when I got it retested. So now u have 5 years from that date for which it will need to be retested.

Miles

Necrolust13

Necrolust13
Oct 12, 2008
www.myspcae.com
Couldn't see any markings of a CE? But it does have a "Central Flag" mark imprinted on it if that's any help? The bottle is 5years old btw mate. The date (09/04/09) is when I got it retested. So now u have 5 years from that date for which it will need to be retested.

Miles
Ah, okay mate, I think I'll pass and buy new from a shop. Cheers though buddy.