Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Complete Gear Clearout - Invert Mini, Halo B V35 and more! (PRICE DROPS)

Shootflydie

May 28, 2013
Hi the 4500 psi carbon wrapped empire tank, is it 1.1l I'm assuming. If you can get this hydro tested for me ill take it from you, don't want to have to be doing work when it gets to me!
The cargo pants, Valken pod pack, and the dye sandanna, I'll give you £100 posted for the lot. Can pay immediately I pay the PayPal fees,,

killcon21

May 29, 2011
North Lincolnshire
Hi man, not really sure about getting it hydro tested, it costs about £35 and then theres shipping and stuff. I'll be glad to take the offer though! Keep in mind I have only really used the tank just under a year.

Shootflydie

May 28, 2013
Ok whall without you hydro testing it ill give you £90 for.everything I want, dropping £10 because like you say when I receive these ill have to pay £35 for test. Hope this is reasonable enough for you, can pay immediately ill cover the fees too so £95 really..

Last edited:

Shootflydie

May 28, 2013
Hi man, not really sure about getting it hydro tested, it costs about £35 and then theres shipping and stuff. I'll be glad to take the offer though! Keep in mind I have only really used the tank just under a year.
Ok whall without you hydro testing it ill give you £90 for.everything I want, dropping £10 because like you say when I receive these ill have to pay £35 for test. Hope this is reasonable enough for you, can pay immediately ill cover the fees too so £95 really...

Last edited:

killcon21

May 29, 2011
North Lincolnshire
Ok whall without you hydro testing it ill give you £90 for.everything I want, dropping £10 because like you say when I receive these ill have to pay £35 for test. Hope this is reasonable enough for you, can pay immediately ill cover the fees too so £95 really...
That is great man, I'll pm you my paypal. They will be shipped tomorrow because obviously its sunday today, that should work though.