Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Compressed air at BG 2k2. Dear goD!!!!!

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
what are we going to do lads? maybe i'm in a minority lads but i don't own dive tanks which could be problem. if anyone can help with this problem then plz let me know.
laters all

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
Find out who are reffing it and ask if any of them would be willing to rent you there tank for the day! They won't be using it and they make a few quid and you got your air sorted! Just a thought!:)

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
Maybe I can help

Looks like I'll be bringing a compressed air fill station with me and am happy to split the cost/charge at cost for fills as long as we don't run out. This will need sorting before the day as I may have to bring a fresh tank.

Northern players only though as it will be in the North's base camp.

Let me know.

Penti UK

Apr 12, 2002
Luton, UK
Visit site
Definately check out your Yellow Pages for local dive shops. Most of them are really helpful, however you may struggle to find one that does 300 BAR cylinders or fills.

I'm having the same problems. Of the 10 of us booked with own kit we only have 3 tanks between us............

Does anyone know why they arent providing air on-site?

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Cost and reliability.
The field normally only has CO2 powered rental markers. Warped got a quote from someone for the use of two compressors, but they wouldn't gauruntee they could run all day and they would cost £4000.

Crusher

Wondering whats next??
Mar 11, 2002
Illinois
Dear god! no air

Like others have said, see what a dive shop can do for you. They sometimes have bulk tanks @300 BAR which you can rent and they will last you and a team a whole day the only problem is transportation to the venue. We are also trying to find a HP compresser owner who may set up and fill the dive tanks. Lucky people may have guns that will run on both,i.e. impulse, cocker etc. It still doesn't help the fact that 80% of gun owners run on air or Nitrogen.:mad: