Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Conscript. Warped bg2k9. Marshals/staff required.

edders

May 14, 2002
West Midlands
Visit site
Ok folks,now the truth is out there for all to see.Here we are once again taking the reins and getting down to the business of recruiting Marshalls/Staff for this years Big Game.

With Conscript The Warped crew have again managed to take this wicked festival weekend and not only keep it fresh but make groundbreaking moves to secure what i'm certain will be by far the best event/venue ever provided for us ballers to endulge ourselves.

Achieving this collaboration with the MOD is a unprecedented event and is a real coup. We need to protect and nurture this .The mind boggles at the prospects for the future if a solid relationship is founded here.

Consequently i need a real top crew of field marshalls and staff in order for us to show the movers and shakers at the MOD that we do our S**t as well as they do theirs.

Some of you who worked with us before have been in touch and signed on for this one and we're happy you enjoyed last year and equally happy to have you back on board.

Those of you who have been involved in previous events please feel free to contact us to update your contact details if you need to otherwise we'll be contacting you in the near future to catch up.

Likewise if you've always played but fancy seeing what it's like on the other side of the fence?

Old Skool or new to the fold,we look forward to talking to you soon.

This ones off the scale guys an girls so if want to get paid for being part of the biggest event on the calender and you think you've got what it takes with a "can do" attitude Apply to me Steve (Edders) Eddowes event Ultimate
at the contact points below.

Steve 07792 243584
Kim 07855 613550
e mail to edders@blueyonder.co.uk

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Aye, I had a blast marshalling last time and would love to do it again this year. Looks like it's gonna be excellent. Look forward to mucking in and keeping the play fair and clean :) That way, when the south win for once, there will be no debate! :p

edders

May 14, 2002
West Midlands
Visit site
Hi guys,thanks to all who've took time to read this .Sorry about the email, my trash can was backed up with 700+ mails.I've dumped it now so everything should be fine.If you still encounter problems please feel free to send me txt or call and i'll be happy to call you back and give you all the relevent info.Good to hear from you Cooksie.Look forward to talking to you soon.