Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Convince Me to Buy an E-Mag....

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Yes, that's right. You're old buddy Arrival is gonna go E-Mag style! I was always partial to those, and am just looking for the pros and cons of the marker so I know what I'm dealing with. Also, what upgrades would you reccomend? I know a lot of the shrimpy little weak-ass kids always complain it's way too heavy, but after doing non-stop pushups in kickboxing three times a week for always talking to my friend, it's not really an issue.
So, in short, I'm asking for a helping hand from the fellow E-Mag experts on the board. Thanks!:cool:

Urban

Oct 31, 2001
Beds, UK
Visit site
No real expert but..

.. I did have a little go on one of Sosta's Emags a few weeks back. He was explaining about the new Anti-Chop Eye and various other bits. Filled a hopper full of all colour balls, from black to white and two tone. The thing ripped them all out without missing a beat and without chopping/breaking one. Auto adjusting apparently so no mucking around setting it up like the Impy's Vision system.

It's got a ******* quick trigger. Even I put out a good string of balls and I can in no way be considered quick. When he demonstrated it the damn thing sounded full auto! Tho bear in mind he builds the things so you'd expect him to be able to use it properly...

Another little thing that impressed my tiny little mind was the way balls are sucked from the hopper. Normally the balls in the feed neck bounce when a ball is fired. As the emag cycles somehow a low pressure is generated where the bolt face is, actually pulling balls down the feed neck.

Potentially 20 shots a second if your fiinger can get that fast, a manual fire system for when the battery dies, and a manual anti chop system have convinced me that, cash permitting, I would buy one over an Angle.

And one day cash will be permitting!

Urban

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
Fleisher & Manike will be here soon

I have been using all sorts for many years and still own an Angel, an SFL Cocker and an E-Mag.

Must say that the E-Mag knocks them all into a cocked hat. Lower profile (warp), rate of fire, range and accuracy.

I have gone for Cut and Carving, Level 10 mods (no chops) and Dynamic sensing (Auto Anti Chop Eye).

The only thing that will convince you is to play with one. Then there will be no question.

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Sorry for the continuous posting, but things just keep coming to mind. I'm mainly looking for reliability so I rarely have to worry about the gun not deciding to work. I've been having problems like that with my 'Cocker and I just want to worry about how I'm gonna kick the other team's ass- not dealing with malfunctions on the feild.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
SILVERJAY :D

Its getting a bit competitive now,seeing who can answer Extreme questions 1st:p
ARRIVAL,Lvl 10 should be fitted on all US supplied Extremes:D
Breakdowns?never had one yet,and AGD use me for "destruction testing":eek: ,I've dropped it down a 20 foot bank,into a steam,played in monsoon like rain,snow, a trench field at OTE which is like something out of WW1 theres that much mud,cut the wires to the eye ,pulled out the "foamie",dragged it thru a sandpit again at OTE then used it,never let me down once
You'd never do anything like the above in tourny,but I play lots of rec ball and I haven't managed to stop it working yet...could you do any of the above to an Angel and it still work? I think not.
Chopping? thing of the past even without theLvl10.My std. warped non Extreme Emag chopped less than every other Elec. marker so this new one should have a chop rate in the minuses!
ARE you bored yet?
:p
As a p.s. I've just put a Lvl10 set into an Automag ,mainly for demo purposes...it fires like a Cocker!you can put your finger in the breach and let rip ,you hardly feel the bolt hit theres so little inertia.:D :D :D :D :D

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Alright, thanks for the info. Here's going to probably be my setup untill I raise more money:
the E-Mag center or right feed
Flatline Air System
DYE Titanium or Boomstick 12'' (Most likely Ttanium if my shop sells 'em for decent prices)
Ricochet 2K (I know, I need a new hopper already
:rolleyes: )

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
You don't say which type your getting std. or Extreme ,if your getting the std. Emag and your not using a Warp,I'd strongly recommend that you get a Lvl 10 kit fitted,I don't know what they cost in the States but their about £70 retail in the UK,so I guess they'll be sub $100 (hopefully!)
Anyway why the sudden change of heart,didn't you once take the p**s out of Emags on a thread I was on ?:p