Convince Me to Buy an E-Mag....

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Sounds Good

Originally posted by Silverjay UK
I'd go for a 1.5l bottle with the flatline if you're a paint chucker like me and can afford it.
Thats what I've gone for as well a 1.5 system.

Silverjay are you at Ancaster Tomorrow? If so fancy lettinbg me have a rip on the emag? Not shot one before so would be good to feel what they're like! :D

Arrival, Not fancy an Extreme C&C? ;)

Paul.
:D:D

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
Ancaster

Paul,

Yes, I'm at Ancaster but my E-Mag isn't, although you'd be welcome to have a blast if it were. My E-Mag is at AGDE being C & C and Level 10'd and should be back next week. I'll be playing with my Angel (Boo!).

I will have it for 2 & 5 man at Elsham in August if you're there.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Ancaster

Originally posted by Silverjay UK
Paul,

Yes, I'm at Ancaster but my E-Mag isn't, although you'd be welcome to have a blast if it were. My E-Mag is at AGDE being C & C and Level 10'd and should be back next week. I'll be playing with my Angel (Boo!).

I will have it for 2 & 5 man at Elsham in August if you're there.
Cheers, however I'll have my C&C extreme by then (hopefully end of next week!) SHould look very similar to my Avatar except I've got a stainless freak! :D:D:D Pics will be up as soon as I get it!

Cheers,

(A very excited )
Paul.

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
*shrugs*

Don't know- I personally think it's a little too expensive for the body of the gun to be colored one color; and I've always liked black anyway, so why pay more for a color I like less than black? I'm not just saying I like black to get away with paying less, but I really do.

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Now how do I mount a Warp Feed onto the Mag? Is it compatible with me having a Shocktech Drop for my Max Flow? I'll be sure to put up many many pictures of her when I finally get one.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Arrival
Now how do I mount a Warp Feed onto the Mag? Is it compatible with me having a Shocktech Drop for my Max Flow? I'll be sure to put up many many pictures of her when I finally get one.
Not the same marker but I'm running a Max-Flo and a Warp feed on my cocker with a shocktech dumpy drop forward. Plenty of room there, just can't read the guage without a 90o elbow and a small guage.

Piccys on the link below if you want to see how the set up looks