Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cool tournament pics from 98 to 08

SNOOCHIE 37

Jan 9, 2009
Birmingham uk
hi guys dont know if this as been posted before sorry if its old news
was having a nose for some oldschool tourny pics and warpig.com popped up
theres loads on there the 1998 pics are cool (Pete Robinson n Aftershock, Bob Long's Ironmen, Avalanche, Ground Zero and tons more theres even a few of a very young keely watson and her folks n sibs playing for there team the family
i spent ages looking through them n now im in the dog house cus she better half wanted to use the pc:D
have fun:)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Haha cool! I have about 3 bin liners of old pgi's in the loft, and everynow and then I have a butchers :) Its amazing how far we have come, but Im sad at the loss of real field craft techniques only learnt in the woods.

Remember you could write into PGI and there was a letter of the month?
Remember Tabatha?
You could list your automag for sale in the classifieds section :)
What happened to TJLambini?

Rich H

Aug 29, 2002
Cambridge
What happened to TJLambini?
Haha i remember the first issue of PGI i ever had, and reading TJ's little article.. Was the one where his team (flash?? something or other) were playing dynasty and he was bitching about them only beating him cos they were all on drugs :D And not knowing any better i believed every word :D haha. Untill the next month at least when he had to write an apology to dynasty in PGI for making them look bad lol.

Anyways back on subject. yeah warpig is awsome, i cant believe there is still pics there from that long ago :D i love lookin through them, is weird how things change so much.