Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cpps 2012

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
Me and my team are looking to join the cpps next year,just wondering if there was any info available, regarding prices and as much info about the event as possible.
the ballsout website dosent seem to work for me.
thanks for any help

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I would guess that the prices will not differ too much from this year.

You will find all you need to know about format in the main CPPS thread. If you need anything further, just give Rich Harris a call - he's a good guy.

Finally, if you are Manchester based it may be a good idea to get some training in before you play. Send a PM to Carlos Spicy Weiner - no joke, he's one of the best Captains around.

Reactions: odins-sidekick

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
You're welcome.

The last event of the 2011 CPPS season takes place on Sunday - get yourselves down there for a look around and a chat with Rich. Make a day of it!

If your team is looking for a support package for 2012, you should be sending out your emails now, if you haven't already done so.

Good luck!

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
we would love to get down there,but all of us work weekends and have to book off the time in advance,which sucks. but thanks for all the help.will message rich and get in touch with him,im sure hes busy at the moment with the final round so ill wait until thats finished and start bugging him about next year.
we werent aware of any support packages,what do these actually involve?sorry for the questions,just want to find out as much as possible
thanks again