The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Fed Cup Video

GSuperstar

Planet Eclipse
Jul 17, 2003
Manchester
www.facebook.com
Hello again :)

I'm sure all of you noticed my mate Ben was down again at the CPPS filming the Federation Cup. He was only able to video on the Sunday and so the footage he's captured isn't as in depth as he would have liked so please take this into account when viewing :)

To add more dismay the original song used was banned by YouTube due to copyright restrictions but I personally quite like the one it's been replaced with :)

So, as always, feed back is more than welcome! ENJOY!

TomO
Planet Eclipse

emopikey

Feb 14, 2006
thats rally good the fact the song is completely different is good aswell makes it different to the last vid. his skills with the camrea nad edditing are pretty awsome

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
Tom O i think your mate has a very bright future in videos and films. this is as good as the first one but has a completely different feel due to the editing and choice of soundtrack. he' s a talented lad with a camera.

lets hope for more great vids.

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
Great vid mate.

Nice to see one which has lots of Kinetic in it! Turns out we actually look quite good!

Cheers

Craig P - Team Kinetic

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
not bad, pity we don't have more video cameras covering more angles on each field my video clips were limited for the same reason...its sucha quick sport with no choreography lol.

Ant_UK_Refs

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tameside, Manchester
Top work Ben. And as I said regarding the first vid, imagine what he could do with more cameras and an actual budget that covers more than his dinner lol. I can see a British paintball dvd on the horizon, and in the not too distant future as well