The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Round 6 Video (5-man Edition)

GSuperstar

Planet Eclipse
Jul 17, 2003
Manchester
www.facebook.com
:)

Ben had quite a lot of footage left over from Round 6 so decided to piece together a 5-man video.

Again please note the audio has been changed due to Copyright restrictions. For those that arent aware, the videos are edited to be timed along side music, breakouts on a beat etc etc

However again, I really kind of like the new music its been replaced with :) (Pikey will be along to back me up soon)

The videos after this shouldn't suffer from Copyright hopefully.

However, as always, impressed with his work beyond belief so please do leave feedback as brutally honest as you like.

With a bit of luck I think you'll be seeing Ben a lot more next year ;)

Thanks!

TomO
Planet Eclipse

(For those watching this instantly as I post... get back to sleep!)

Reactions: avituk

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
Sweet video :D .. music.. ok ill give that a pass ;) any idea if ben is making one from the footage he got a fed cup?

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
I would also like to use cool soundtracks but unfortunatley the tracks that Planet use can cost £500 or more for use on youtube. We are all limited to using either youtubes own listed stock of tracks or using royalty free stuff which is why I have tried my own....sadly not that great...so if anyone reading this whos in a band or knows up and coming bands that are happy for us to use their tracks then tell me and Tom!! ( please),,,

http://www.youtube.com/user/gambo47?feature=mhum