Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Crystal Palace

DJ=)

Jul 16, 2002
Norway
www.getlost.no
Campaign Cup will be at Crystal Palace 13-15 of september.

Campaign Cup it`s the last part of the big Millennium serie.

I think it will be 138 teams or something like that.

Teams from all over the world will come to play some real paintball.

They will play at 6 Sup Air ball fields

Here some info...

16,500 seater floodlit stadium
2 Sup Air fields in stadium on flat lush grass
1 Sup Air field on soft astro turf
3 sup air Fields on new huge astro pitch
Massive indoor team staging area with changing rooms, showers etc
Huge Trade Show trackside (in Stadium)
Large TV and media coverage
Quality food
Players VIP Lounge bar overlooking fields
For further details please contact Campaign

Check out www.campaigncup.com for more

And it`s gonna be televised ????

DJ

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
there was television coverage at last years Campaign Cup event on Bravo's Mission Paintball, local news media, eurosport (i think) and also a Campaign DVD was produced from some of the action that took place there.

As for this year I am unsure but, there should be more coverage.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Couple of corrections to DJ=)s post.

There are supposed to be 7 fields, not 6. 2 on the grass inside the 400m running track, 2 on the Astro next to it and the other 3 outside on Astro.

Didn't manage to find any showers near the staging area last year, as we were on the indoor 60m running track. Maybe we're going to be allowed to use the "real" sportsmen's facilities this time:confused:

The bar doesn't actually overlook any fields. It's at ground level sideways on to one of the Astroturf fields next to the running track - I should know, I spend plenty of time in there last year!:D

That said, it really is an awsome event & the best venue I've ever attended including some of the other Millenniums. 20 minutes drive from my house in light traffic helps ;)

Get yourselves down there & watch the best in the world playing. The trade show will be fantastic as well.

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Showers in the staging area Liz... Now you got me thinking.

All of Crystal Palace is available which include showers changing, pools etc etc.

But it means walking more than 50 yards so maybe a bit far for the average 'baller!!;)

You can look out of the bar and see a field.. So in my book that overlooks. Maybe not grand stand, but hey with a beer in hand what does it matter!
:p

See you there

Niall

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Niall, it would be really nice to know where these showers are. Last year, didn't know that we could use them or where they were, & if I'm going to play in the morning & work in the afternoon (which I'll have to do on one day) then a shower would be fantastic. Any chance there could be a comprehensive map of the facilities supplied?
Note my earlier post wasn't criticism, didn't want people to be in any way disappointed & as I said, I still think the venue is the best ever :)

Woohoo! Only 8 days to go!!!:) :cool:

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Back Scrubbers

Liz i nominate all of team thunder as your personal back scrubbers if you find those showers, god we been tryin to get lurch to shower since portugal