Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Crystal Palace

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Recoil
eugh, just discovered its 5 hours by train or about 3 hours driving from Coventry ... no spectating for me this year :(
Hey Dude shouldn't take that long 1 1/2 - 2 hours to london from Wolvs (if they are running on time) so should be less from Cov.

When you get into london euston just take the underground to london bridge and from there, there is a line which runs straight past the stadium.

( my sisters live that way so have done the trip down a few times - free room and board :p - well they have to have some use in life :) )

There should be a few of us going down to watch so should be fun.

Recoil

EBlade *fap*
Apr 26, 2002
Coventry
Visit site
Its cause of all these works going on at the weekend at the moment, I am now considering booking the day off and going on the friday :) its a lot quicker... and I get time off work double whammy !!!

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Recoil
Its cause of all these works going on at the weekend at the moment, I am now considering booking the day off and going on the friday :) its a lot quicker... and I get time off work double whammy !!!
Yeah thought the works were between Cov and Brum so in theory you should just about miss it? - and yeah don't do it on the weekend :).

hehe that's why I'm going down on Thursday and coming back on Monday - even more time off work :) + miss the mess.

Go down should be a blast + the trade tents to make mister bank manager happy :p

Recoil

EBlade *fap*
Apr 26, 2002
Coventry
Visit site
No there are works going on all down the line :) so the weekend will be a bad time to go, however my holiday request for Friday has just come back approved and I am booking my train ticket now!!!! w00t !!! :D

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
also a good idea to check engineering works between lon bridge and CP. alternatives are victoria to CP (takes ages tho) or lon bridge to forest hill 4 stops, 122 bus from outside station (on oppside of tracks) to Crystal Palace Parade where bus terminates. right next to park. bus takes 15 mins

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
A good route to take by train is anything that goes to London, i.e London Victoria, East Croydon or London bridge. Then a train to Clockhouse (after that a 227 bus will take about 5 mins to get there) or a train or either Penge west or Penge East follwed by a 5-10 min walk (depending on weight of kit bag)
That is for those of us that cant drive.
If anyone needs better directions to get there or pubs or BnBs or whatever then just e mail me.
Trust me, i was born there.

Twist :D