Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom Grips for Ego, Shocker, Timmy, Onyx etc.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
GROUP BUY CLOSED UNTIL NEXT TIME! 10/01/07

----------------------------------------------------------------

There's a chap in the States making these grips. They look pretty sweet, I'm going to pick up a pair while I'm over this Christmas, but will be happy to bring back more for anyone who wants a set.

These grips are custom contoured to each model, have an ultra slim profile, and are polished to a high gloss.

The clear ones are particularly cool because you can paint custom graphics or place stickers and graphics on the inside of the grips to further make your gat 'one of a kind'.

See my review here.

I will be returning with them to the UK to ship the first few days in January.

Cost will be maximum £15 including paypal and shipping within the UK depending on how many we get.

Currently available for:
  • Ego (05, 06)
  • Etek
  • Shocker - SFT (ie. '03-'06) & NXT
  • Ion
  • Timmy (Alias style frame)
  • DM5
  • DM4
  • Onyx (Mk6)
  • Invert Mini
  • MacDev Guns (Cyborgs)
  • DM6 grips are going to be attempted - register your interest if you want some should they work.

I'm looking into see if he'll do any for the Mini too, once it comes out & the PMR.

Colours available are:
  • Clear - Perfect if you want to custom paint graphics on the inside.
    [*]Red
    [*]Blue
    [*]Yellow
    [*]Smoke
  • Black
  • WHITE!

Ego:
ego.jpg grips3.jpg

Ego Owners Please Note:
"The Ego grips come in all colors, but since the marker has an optical sensor for trigger actuation black grips are strongly advised. I made all colors because alot of kids near me use Egos with Tadao, Virtue, and Lucky boards, or they planned to use my clear grips and paint custom graphics to cover the back side of the grips. The newer Etek Ego is the only Ego that comes stock with a microswitch board stock, any color grip would be fine for this marker."

Shocker (& Ion TBC):
shocker.jpg grips2.jpg

Timmy:
timmy.jpg grips4.jpg alias 1 antboi.jpg alias 4 antboi.jpg <--That's a smoke grip on a black frame. Looks black, but lights are obviously visible through the grip.

Onyx:
onyx.jpg grips1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

Current Order:

1. AJermstad 1 x Clear Timmy
2. AJermstad 1 x Clear Mini
3. FireBirD 1 x Clear Mini
4. Teflon 1 x Mini
5. Titoburito 1 x Clear Ego
6. Dave82 1 x Black Ego
7. Yorgie 1 x Black Shocker
8. Deekaysize 1 x Clear Shocker
9. DriedBaloon 1 x Smoke DM6
10. Matt Lace 1 x Clear DMC
11. Fat Tart 1 x Red Ion
12. Raffles 1 x Yellow Ion
13. Raffles 1 x Clear Ion
14. Tom Conspire 1 x Black Mini
15. Tom Conspire 1 x Clear Mini

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
They look like they are made of perspex (or similar) - how robust are they? And when is he going to do me some semi-clear yellow/gold ones for my sons ION ;)?

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
They look like they are made of perspex (or similar) - how robust are they? And when is he going to do me some semi-clear yellow/gold ones for my sons ION ;)?
They're made of an acrylic plastic. He and his teamates have been using them for 2 tournament seasons with no problems.

I'll find out about a yellow tint.

Driedballoon said:
wish he did some for the DM6 those thing's look :eek:
DM6 grips may be possible, he's working on them and they may be available for me to collect before I return with them all in the New Year. I'll keep the thread updated.

WHITE grips may also be available soon, again the thread will be updated if this becomes an option. Obviously you can make them any colour you like by getting clear ones and painting the back any shade you wish to match/compliment your gat.

Being on the inside of course, the paint (or stickers, pattern etc.) will not feel the effect of the game play and elements quite so much.

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
You know, I think I'm getting sick of yellow/gold - shame my son isn't!

Can't wait to see the 'sample'

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
...and yet another hijack attempt!

What is going on in the world that people feel the need :confused: :confused:

Even WGP4Life didn't cause this much bother in one day!