Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DAM Ironman Bolt

XandKill

Nov 17, 2013
avonmouth, bristol, uk
I have just purchase 2nd hand a DAM that has the V1 Bolt, and been reading on the net that the DAM bolts have issues and there is a Ironman Bolt for it but I can only find is for sale in the US.

So my question is, Is the Ironman Bolt worth upgrading to and where is the best place to buy one?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
So are you looking for a bolt or looking for information? If its the latter please post in the correct part of the forum.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
I have just purchase 2nd hand a DAM that has the V1 Bolt, and been reading on the net that the DAM bolts have issues and there is a Ironman Bolt for it but I can only find is for sale in the US.

So my question is, Is the Ironman Bolt worth upgrading to and where is the best place to buy one?
have you tried calling DYE?

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
I was under the impression that there was a genuine problem with the V1 bolts and Dye was offering a free upgrade. Not sure how that works for 2nd hand stuff though.
I believe as long as you have the original receipt you can claim the upgrade, there was one for sale not long ago on here that was sold with the receipt so that the new owner could upgrade if they wished...perhaps ask the original owner if they still have a receipt?

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
Hi Guys

Just to confirm that if you have a DAM with the original V1 bolt, you just need to contact us to get the V2 stock bolt - we will need the serial number and some other info from you just for our records, but other than that it is completely free.

The Ironman upgrade bolt should not be confused with the V2 stock bolt.

Thanks

Reactions: H

XandKill

Nov 17, 2013
avonmouth, bristol, uk
Hi Guys

Just to confirm that if you have a DAM with the original V1 bolt, you just need to contact us to get the V2 stock bolt - we will need the serial number and some other info from you just for our records, but other than that it is completely free.

The Ironman upgrade bolt should not be confused with the V2 stock bolt.

Thanks
cheers guys for the info, i have got too bolts with the gun but i can not tell the difference between them. Do you have the pictures showing the difference?

also i know that ironman bolt is a good upgrade for the gun. I was seeing if anyone had upgraded to this bolt and is it worth upgrading too?

ash what are the benefits of the ironman bolt and were can i purchase one?

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I wouldn't go running out spending money on upgrades until you've used your new gun for a while and have developed a better understanding of what you might want out of replacing components. As you can tell I'm no salesman...