Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

damaged reg?

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
i recently bought a air bottle from the classifides, and when it turned up the was a rather large chip just above the O ring on the reg,
i have contacted him and he has told me he will send another reg, so no problems there. but will the reg work ok, or is it best to just through it out?

i cant get any pics up, but it is just on the lip around the centre, but dosent go into the dipped area around the centre.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Some regs have a removable bonnet. The one on my PMI reg comes off and can be replaced.. think it cost me a tenner last time. What make is the damaged reg?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
i've seen a lot of presets with this problem, and the shoulder is only there to keep the o-ring in place. i'm assuming that if you look at the end of the reg you can see a section of the o-ring where the broken piece is.

if so it will be ok to use but be gentle with it, and only remove it if you have to.

Try to get a pic up so i can have a nose.

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
kk, i have a camera, but will have to find the cable to get it onto my laptop, and make a photobucket account... lol
probs be up by tomorrow, thanks for the help guys!

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
i think i have the same problem... its got a chip on the edge of the reg? and you can see the o ring? i use it like that its fine..

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
i think i have the same problem... its got a chip on the edge of the reg? and you can see the o ring? i use it like that its fine..
yer, thants the same as myn,

i was talking to one of the marshels at my local site, he said that it should be fine, and to just be carefull not to cross thread it.

cheers for the help guys!