Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diablo Cup 2002 Full

jon payne

Aug 1, 2001
lincolnshire
CHANGE TO THE DIVISIONS

Please note that there will be a couple of changes to the divisions due to Delta Echo pulling out and Ecstacy now in.

Divisions will be posted asap

cheers

Jon

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Yeah ill catch you and your new imp there dude. Outkast may be switching to timmys btw:) shhh

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
DIABLO CUP

MATSKI,LEE TELLS ME THAT UR GUESTING 4 US ON SUNDAY?BE GOOD 2 SHOOT WITH U AGAIN,S,POSE U WANT PICKING UP THEN,SAME PLACE????......C U ON SUN OR FAILING THAT U CAN ALWAYS CRASH AT MINE 4 THE NIGHT,PLENTY OF ROOM....FEW BEERS ETC......BRIAN:D

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Hi Brian, yeah I spoke to your captain and he told me your getting on a bit, cant manage the whole tourney....just kidin;) Im ok for a ride so ill meet you up there mate. You aint seen those trails of fire for a while now have you?

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
GETTIN ON!

GETTIN ON!I HATE CHEEKY KIDS.....STILL AS QUICK AS EVER,IF NOT BETTER,LEE,S JUST JEALOUS CUS HE,S A FAT BLOATER!SEE YOU ON SUNDAY.....TRAILS OF FIRE.....HAVEN,T HEARD THAT FOR A WHILE,MADE ME CHUCKLE...HOPE YOU,LL BE LEAVING THEM ON SUN WITH THE LADS...AS THEY PROBABLY HAVEN,T GOT A CLUE AS 2 WOT WE IS TALKIN BOUT....L8TERS.....BRIAN

Phil Webb2

Nov 12, 2002
Visit site
Smart Parts Trade Show @ Diablo Cup 2002

Smart Parts are running a trade show from Saturday PM and will be supplying their new Smart Parts Extreme air Field for you guys to play on.

Come over and meet the crew and if your interested have a go on the new Voodoo Vision - to say its fast is an understatement !!!
Check out the HALO and see what other goodies we can get together.
We will not be offering a full tech sevice but if you have a problem please just ask or mail me back before the event and i wil do my best to help you.

Phil Webb
Smart Parts Europe.
phil@smartpartseurope.co.uk
Tel: 01322 555 968