Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diablo cup results

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
Originally posted by Stealthknight
yep,he gave us a lecture about how he wanted to treat marshalls fair and stuff, so we were gonna do that but we never got around to it, its my only source of income anyway
have u been to extreme for any of the walk ons???
No not for walkon's but its our training ground when we get the sup air field out.

redz

All the Redz boyz did themselves proud! They would 've walked the final if the light had allowed.Redz novice did better than I expected:missed the Quaters by 25 points but we all played our best;despite a sh**ty draw.Special thanks to Rachel & Roy.
Only one small point,please dont make me do the fifty until i've spent more time at the gym! You cant send the ginger chimp on a mission everytime!
Bud,hope the flu has gone mate cos we need more training!

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
Well done maz, i spoke to russ and he said you were all cooking, not bad for first time eh:D

SK, the last time i was down was a week ago...........i think, maz was there he will know better (flu scrambled me brain):p

The G@me

A Marvel To Watch!!!
Charlie Division

The C Division - Novice.

1st place was tied between Team Quest and DOA Zeolots.

Well done to all the teams and the boyz from sunny Bournemouth. Isnt it one a piece at the moment lads. :D - Campaign 2001 and Campaign 2002. Hey!! how come you got the big trophy. :mad: ;) :)

Thanks to Jon Payne and the marshalls for a great day to end our year.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
The G@me

Shame we couldn't meet in the play-offs due to the light, but congrats on joint first. DOA Zealots had a fantastic day and all the teams at Diablo Cup were great sports (particularly Campaign Power Red, who we managed to spank despite not being able to see anyone in the dark - thanks guys for the honest play).

The Campaign Cup 2001 team was a different squad (DOA) - DOA Zealots only formed earlier this year. The Diablo Cup was our third outing together, having played Campaign 2002 and the Angel Cup before. So, we're chuffed with the result. All the team rocked - luv you guys.

Talk to Robbo about the trophy - light fingered git got in there quicker than he did his primaries! :D ;) ;)