Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Did anyone agree with Alex Rice?

Manning26

Alright, did anyone agree that females should be on the sidelines instead of on the field, for the sake of progress, as Mr. Rice suggested? I'm just curious if I'm the only one who disagreed, although I would hardly think I'd be alone on this. Ours is one sport where it sure doesn't matter if you're a dude or chick, if you got skills, you're gonna' whip ass.

So whaddya' say peoples? That's why they print this crap in the back of the mag', so we can think about, and discuss, and hopefully learn!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Actually, what (I think) he said is that there ought to be more jawdroppingly hot mommas standing on the sidelines. He doesn't say women can't play, just as long as they bring their friends to come and watch, and for us to drool over. :D
Hmmm, I know I wouldn't mind having a pile of women swooning over me, with my name tattooed on their behinds.

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Actually, what (I think) he said is that there ought to be more jawdroppingly hot mommas standing on the sidelines. He doesn't say women can't play, just as long as they bring their friends to come and watch, and for us to drool over.
Hmmm, I know I wouldn't mind having a pile of women swooning over me, with my name tattooed on their behinds..
I'll do the tattooing.:D
I'm a certified expert :cool:

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
****, I've mugged and been mugged by men AND women. The balls still fly at the same speed, and still hurts like hell!!

I remember my sister mugged someone down at the temple a coupla years ago. The poor kid couldn't stand up for around 5 minutes!! sadistic bitch that she is!

Manning26

Buddha, I don't think I've ever disagreed with you, but reread the last paragraph of the article. I take it to mean that the ladies should be on the sidelines rooting the fella's on, instead of in there mixing it up with 'em. I could most definitely be wrong though, wouldn't be anything new.;)