Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Differences between Sterling Bronze & STP?

raliyn

Feb 4, 2008
Got it on Monday. It's a sexy beast.
Threw a hopper (dang it, my Rotor didn't fit in the feedneck. >.< But I think to STP would've really challenged the Rotor's feeding capability), used my old BE 50rounder on there, needed a layer of electrical tape to keep it secure, emptied the whole thing, no breaks (it's old crappy paint, too... like, I've had it for over a year).

So, all in all, REALLY happy with it. Getting a Teardrop barrel second hand, just to see if it'll drop the noise any.

Richie T

Apr 4, 2006
Kingston
Hey raliyn,

I sanded the feedneck down on my rotor a little and it fits my STP perfectly!

I really only use a PM8, so with a clamping feedneck there is no problems.

Pleased your happy with it bud :D

Rich

raliyn

Feb 4, 2008
How does the external velocity adjuster work on the new models? Hopefully going to jump on the bandwagon and get one of thee beauties ordered. :)
You get a long allen key which fits down a hole in the pump handle, and once you get it in (it's easier to do this with the barrel off, of course), just turn it to adjust the velocity.

Pretty similar to any marker, really, just with a longer key, and a tad more fiddley.

---

And now, for the picture. :)
Stock STP with a 14" Teardrop Barrel, 50 round Brass Eagle hopper & ATC3K for filming, fits perfectly on the barrel and doesn't affect the pump stroke or bolt movement at all. Well chuffed.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Hi raliyn,

STP looks nice. How do you find it shoots on the teardrop barrel, compared to standard one? Also what is pump fit like on back half of teardrop - any more free play or is it the same as stock?