Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dishforth paintball next walk on

bigman

BZ bravo squad
Sep 1, 2008
THIRSK
sorry to have to allter the date but we have changed it to the 30th november WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO RUN ANOTHER WALK ON GAME. THE FIRST ONE WENT WELL AND WE ARE GOING TO RUN ANOTHER GAME BEFORE END OF YEAR. WE WILL RUN ONE ON THE 30-11-08. PLUS THIS GIVES US TIME TO PUT A BIT MORE WORK INTO THE BUNKER IT A VERY INTENSE GAME NOW BUT WAIT TILL NEXT TIME ??? THE GAME WILL BE LIMITED TO 80 PEOPLE AGAIN. HAVE SPOKE TO BZ AND THEY WILL BE DOING THE AIR AND PAINT AGAIN. TO BOOK E,MAIL ME ON bravosquad@hotmail.co.uk OR FOR INFO OR TO BOOK RING 0707593098469 MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW

bigman

BZ bravo squad
Sep 1, 2008
THIRSK
As last time we can put tents up in the buildings. but i have had a mesage asking about local b & bs will look into this and post a list asap with prices. we hope to have a few pyros on site for a couple of games. work now under way on making the big bunkers harder to attack (as if they not hard enough now) but i know you up for the challenge and if we get chance will do a bit of work in the ally. next time i not going swimming in that puddle.

bigman

BZ bravo squad
Sep 1, 2008
THIRSK
just a quick update 27 people booked in to date max will be 80. bz have confirmed they will be doing air on sunday game also supplying paint and odds and sodds that players need. if you need any equipment if you ring the shop on 01642605000 i sure the lads will be abel to help. lee wickam will be doing some pyros for the bunker game that will be held at end of day this time. have changed a lot about this game it will be still hard but will be intresting aswell(lots of bangs lots of smoke and lots of fun ask the players that did it last time). the site will be open from 12 on saturday with sup air knock abouts for anyone that wants to have ago.(not me i to fat). also going to have a few pistol games in bunkers if anybody wants to. air on saturday will be from dive tanks.on sunday we need to start by 9.00am as to finish by 4.00pm so them that have disstance to travel can get away.for more info or to book contact me on 07593098469 or bravosquad@hotmail.co.uk

bigman

BZ bravo squad
Sep 1, 2008
THIRSK
i know a few people will be traveling a few miles to get to this walk on and if it to cold to camp if you do a check on line and input this
Local Accomodation near Dishforth
it will bring up all local b & b and hotels all within 5 miles of the site. there will be some players cammping and there is a couple of local pubs they both do food. food will be on site on the sunday and games will be starting at 9.00 am so we can finish for 15.30 pm at the latest. we have 43 booked in and a few more that say they are intrested should be a good knock about and the bunker game at end of the day will go with a bang? the site open from 12.00 dinner time on the saturday. will be doing small skirmish battles on sat afternoon.

bigman

BZ bravo squad
Sep 1, 2008
THIRSK
you got a postcode for this?
The Site Is At The Bottom Of Dishforth Village Just Off The A1. Just North Of Borobridge And South Of Thirsk. The Postcode Is Yo73lq. there is no post code for the site this takes you as close as you get then it 200meters up the road