Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dishforth Walkon 22nd August

dbenson

Platinum Member Lifetime
Jul 22, 2009
Hiya I attended this walkon on sunday and pictures were taking I was wondering if you know where these could be found?

Dve

Dopey
Aug 15, 2010
Newcastle
www.facebook.com
I Went there and had an amazing time! im absolutely shattered now though! feel like ive been beaten up! aching all over lol. pleased I have 2 days off to recover!

BZ are amazing team, really helpful. This was the 1st time I have ever shot or been on a tournament field and they were incredibly helpful, really nice bunch of lads. They taught me how to dive, slide, snap shoot, hold my gun properly, switch gun from right to left, all the positions on the field... etc... so I definitely recommend going to this next time its on. Im new to paint ball, I know fine well I was not gonna get on the team, I was there to learn and meet other paintball players and that's exactly what happened :D learnt a hell of a lot :d

so thanks BZ.

Hoggers

Noob
Aug 25, 2010
Yarm
I went to the walk on - absolutely brilliant ! Great site and friendly staff - even for a newbie like me ;-)

Would be good to see the photos that Jay (one of the Marshals) was taking

Dve

Dopey
Aug 15, 2010
Newcastle
www.facebook.com
I went to the walk on - absolutely brilliant ! Great site and friendly staff - even for a newbie like me ;-)

Would be good to see the photos that Jay (one of the Marshals) was taking
they are all on facebook. hundreds of pictures and videos lol. I know there was a photographer there he took over a 1000 photos however you have to pay for the CD, not sure how much.