Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DLX LUXE 09 for sale!!!!!!!!!!!

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
Hi people!

I have a Blue/silver Luxe for sale, as i have used it a few times! I'm not getting alog with it! so deie to sell it, i brought this marker from Warp paintball!

The marker is spot on! apart from the Slight scratch on the bottom which i have tried to show! This was done by Warp as the marker was on a marker stand. Apart from that its spot on!

So it have every you would expect in a DLX LUXE 09 And it has the quick relase grips, asking for 850.00 no including postage! Bank Transfer is prefered!

And here it is!

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
one.man.band hi! at work at the mo! cant view your picture at work. so i will have a look when i get home and then let you know!

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
No problem, let me know :)
looks interesting your Bob Long, but i have a few questions! what are they like? as i heard they have had a few issues when they came to the uk and are they easy to maintain? are part easy to get hold of and so general stuff.

No need to go into mass details just basic info will do! cheers! :)

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Parts you can get through LiPS (if you ever need them). Basic routine maintenance is really easy, just put dow55 (i'll put a pot in for you) on the external engine orings and triflow (can put some of this in for you too) on the front bolt.

It's the most accurate ramping gun i've ever shot and the build quality is next to none. The engine comes out the back like a luxe (no tools) and the tadao board is a simple switch on and leave it. I have the pressure gauge kit for it, so you can tune it using proven pressures from PBN but it will work fine with the stock 14" barrel out of the box.

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
Parts you can get through LiPS (if you ever need them). Basic routine maintenance is really easy, just put dow55 (i'll put a pot in for you) on the external engine orings and triflow (can put some of this in for you too) on the front bolt.

It's the most accurate ramping gun i've ever shot and the build quality is next to none. The engine comes out the back like a luxe (no tools) and the tadao board is a simple switch on and leave it. I have the pressure gauge kit for it, so you can tune it using proven pressures from PBN but it will work fine with the stock 14" barrel out of the box.
Sounds good, no scatches or anything like that? one last question does it take standard 9v?