Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dm7 - Ego7

lance-impactUk

Impact D7'S
Aug 21, 2007
Chatham, Kent
www.nemesissports.co.uk
Yo people, i have a problam which i need help with.

One of my m8's is out in belgium getting ready for the millenium at the weekend, and he ses he can get me a brand new in box never used DM7 for £500 but im not sure weather to buy this or to save up and buy an ego7.
PLz PLZ help me lol

:confused: :(

telow teabag

1stwave.piczo.com
Jul 18, 2007
preston (nw)
Both guns are amazing. Its really down to your own personal prefrence. DM7's get sold on here for £550 so if you have the money i would get it. Evan if you then decide you want the ego you can sell it on here and make £50.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
DM7s are heavier than Ego7s (marginally) but realistically its all down to personal preference. £500 for a DM7 is a great price. Second hand ones go for more than that as mentioned. If I were you I'd get it at that price and use it, if you dont like it sell it, you certainly wont lose any money on it.

telow teabag

1stwave.piczo.com
Jul 18, 2007
preston (nw)
DM7s are heavier than Ego7s (marginally) but realistically its all down to personal preference. £500 for a DM7 is a great price. Second hand ones go for more than that as mentioned. If I were you I'd get it at that price and use it, if you dont like it sell it, you certainly wont lose any money on it.
Should actually make some money if he doesn't hold on to it for long.

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Don't Dye have some sort of price policy for all their dealers which prevents them from selling stuff on the cheap (or they can lose their dealer status), there have been a couple of people trying to sell new markers for well under the rrp, the posts got pulled pretty quick.

lance-impactUk

Impact D7'S
Aug 21, 2007
Chatham, Kent
www.nemesissports.co.uk
?!

No the gun which i was offerd was already bort by one of his friends and for sum reason wen he got it he didnt want it dont ask me y, he never even fired it. so he has offerd me it because i have sed i need a new gun. so....

I will probs go for the DM7 as most of you guys have told me it is a good price and i could even make a bit of money from it :cool: lol

k tnx for the advice guys i appreciate it.